Peach Cream Cheese Tart
- 14 Lilas Fillo Dough sheets
- Vegetable oil
- 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 ½ cups water
- 3 oz peach gelatin
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- In tart pan layer Lilas Fillo sheets, brushing oil between each layer.
- Trim excess dough around pan and poke holes into Fillo Dough with a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until browned on edges. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, mix sugar and cream cheese.
- Place into cooled Fillo Dough crust and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch, add water and cook over medium heat until thick and clear.
- Add gelatin and stir to dissolve.
- Remove from heat, stir in peaches and let cool slightly.
- Poor over cheese filling.
- Refrigerate 2 more hours.
- Serve with whipped cream, if desired.