May use Bite-Size Fillo Cups for different shape or size
- 14 sheets Lilas Fillo Dough
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 cup custard, canned
- 2 cups fruit, of your choice
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur, optional
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Butter and stack 7 Lilas Fillo Dough sheets.
- Cut sheets horizontally in half and then vertically into thirds, creating 6 separate pieces.
- Press each sheet firmly into a muffin tin and repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes and let cool.
- For filling, whip cream until soft peaks form and fold in the custard, and orange liqueur – if using.
- Spoon filling into tulips and add fruit. Serve immediately, with ice cream, if desired.