Bacon and Egg Fillo Pie
- 4 slices bacon chopped
- 10 sheets Lilas Fillo Dough #4, #5 or #7
- 100g melted butter
- 12 medium-size eggs
- 2 medium-size tomatoes, sliced
- ¾ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Cook bacon in a heated pan, stirring, about 5 minutes or until brown and crispy, drain.
- Lay Lilas Fillo sheets in a baking pan large enough to fit the dough while leaving 1" hanging out on all sides to form a crust. Brush generously with butter.
- Break eggs into crust, top with tomatoes, cheese and bacon.
- Bake uncovered for about 15 minutes.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with chives and pepper.