Filo Cups with Tomato Goat Cheese Salad
- 60 Bite-Size Fillo Cups
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 4 ½ oz goat cheese, softened
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes and parsley.
- Spoon goat cheese evenly into Bite-Size Fillo Cups.
- Spoon tomato mixture over top and serve.