Candy Bar Tarts
- 1 cup chopped chocolate candy bar, of your choice
- 30 Bite-Size Fillo Cups
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate, cut into pieces
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans
- Divide chopped candy among Bite-Size Fillo Cups, set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine chocolate pieces and condensed milk. Heat and stir over medium heat until melted and smooth.
- Spoon over candy in each cup.
- Sprinkle with nuts and let stand until chocolate is set about 30 minutes.