Blueberry, Walnut & Brie Cups
- 24 Bite-Size Fillo Cups
- ¼ cup blueberry or blackberry preserve
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 (8 oz) package brie cheese, rind removed, cut into 24 pieces
- Fresh blueberries to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Place Fillo Cups on a baking sheet. Spoon ½ teaspoon of preserve into Fillo Cups.
- Top with ½ teaspoon nuts and 1 piece of cheese.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until heated through.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and garnish with fresh blueberries.